Surprise, surprise everyone, I’m posting on a weekend! Crazy right? What’s even more crazy is that I was nominated by Rosie Walsh for The Mystery Blogger Award which is a super lovely little award to be nominated for, especially when I’m still finding my feet with blogging! I recommend you all check out her blog when you get chance as she posts some awesome content too!
So what is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma as a way to build connections between small bloggers. “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award Logo/image in your post.
- List all the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
3 Things About Myself
- I am really into punk-rock music, my favourite band being Turnover who I’ve also had the amazing opportunity to photograph last year too!
- I am in my third year of uni currently writing my dissertation whilst also producing my fmp, times are stressful right now!
- I love love love dogs! Dogs are my favourite, and some of my favourite breeds are Samoyeds, Frenchies and Daschunds.
Rosie’s Questions To Me
What inspires your blog posts?
The main thing that inspires my blog posts is ethics. Of course, I am vegetarian and cruelty free. (see why I don’t call myself vegan over here). Therefore, what I post it mainly centred around this to help other people like myself out. Another thing that inspires me is seeing what other people struggle with. I’m a part of loads of different groups on Facebook and if I see someone asking for help with a good cruelty free lipstick or highlight, then this would inspire me to write a post around that for example.
What is your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
Honestly, at the moment my favourite thing to do it just relax. With so much going at the minute with uni and work, it’s nice just to have a break and watch tv, and maybe have a little nap. That’s acceptable at 21 right? Also, I know to some blogging is a job and they don’t count it as free time, but to me blogging is fun and isn’t my main source of income, so I tend to do a lot of blogging in my spare time around uni and work!
Do you think social media is a good thing or a bad thing?
I feel as though there isn’t a conclusive straight forward answer to this question. I feel as though it is and it isn’t. On one hand, it’s great for networking and finding information and keeping in touch with people, but on the other hand, it does affect people’s self esteem including my own and it has even got me down at times, but I’ve learnt to brush things off now and it never gets me down for too long and I think a lot of people are starting to do the same. I feel as though it definitely depends on the individual and how they use social media and who they follow on it. If you follow people that make you jealous or unhappy, then of course it’s going to be a bad thing!
What is your main goal that you want to achieve this year?
My main goal this year is to pass university. It’s going to be a struggle but as it’s my final year, I want to finally get it over with, graduate and finally have free time. Oh lord free time, I miss you lmao.
The silly one…What is your favourite snack?
Chocolate, always chocolate! I am so bad for getting chocolate cravings, I really really should cut down!
Questions To My Nominees
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What is your number one holy grail product that you couldn’t live without?
- What’s your favourite meal to cook?
- What trends are you loving right now?
- What do you want to see happen with your blog this year?
Below are some of my favourite blogs at the moment, alongside their twitters so you can keep up to date with them! I nominate them for the Mystery Blogger Award!